At Aspen Careers we take your CAREER seriously! We don’t just recruit for law firms; we go beyond that. We provide access to new opportunities for a better future. Our goal is to create life-changing career paths and establish strong partnerships that have a positive impact on people’s lives.
We know that discovering the right move for you means going beyond a position description. Aspen Careers has relationships with law firms that will open doors to the hidden job market. We can streamline your job search time, educate you on the various firm cultures and assist with the transition to a new role.
Look to Aspen to:
- Provide feedback and guidance on your career objectives AND create a targeted resume.
- Provide a complete overview of the roles we represent and answer any questions you may have in advance to determine if the opportunity aligns with your career goals.
- Help you shine – We don’t just submit your resume to our clients, we put together an entire package tailored specifically to highlight your skills, experience, strengths, and greatest accomplishments.
- Help you prepare for and provide feedback on interviews.
- Negotiate compensation packages.
- Facilitate onboarding with your new employer.
We can help you Discover a Placement with Purpose. Aspen is here to help you with: Direct Hire, Evaluation Hire, and Contract Hiring.
We are committed to learning your story and utilizing our extensive insight and experience to assist you in achieving your goals.
Whether on a temporary assignment or in a direct hire search, we are invested in your professional future. Ours is a partnership that lasts beyond the placement.
Positions We Recruit For
Our clients include firms of all sizes, and we recruit for the following types of positions:
- Staff attorneys
- Contract Attorneys for e-discovery and document review
Legal Support Staff
- Legal Secretaries / Assistants
- Office Services
- Marketing Specialist
Administration / Leadership
- Office and Firm Administrators
- Department directors and managers
- Office Managers
- Human Resource Representatives
You are the only person who is responsible for managing your career. Aspen Careers wants to be your career agent and provide you with all the information you need to make informed decisions.
Are you looking to learn what the next step could be for you in your career path? Are you debating between opportunities and want to examine them through the lens of our expertise to find which may be the best fit for you? let one of our experts talk to you about:
- The career choices you have and what to prioritize in today’s market
- Options for moving to a new city or state
- Fair compensation and benefits packages that advance your financial independence
- Preparing for interviews with new organizations
SEARCH CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Submit Your Resume
If you don’t see an open position that matches your desired role – that’s ok – talk to us anyway. We have a number of additional opportunities that aren’t posted on our site because of their confidential nature. Send your resume here (insert link). Someone will reach out to you to gain a clear understanding of what types of positions you’d like to be notified about.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests & share job opportunities through Social Media or email.
I worked with Aspen Careers for several months and they placed me in front of numerous firms that fit the scope of my practice well. Through their guidance and professional advice, I accepted a position at a well-established and well-known Ohio firm, and I am thrilled with the move. I know, even a few months in, that it will become a long-standing and fruitful partnership.
Professionally, and personally, it was exactly the right path I needed to take. The calm, knowledgeable guidance I received from Aspen Careers, helped me make that decision and I will forever be grateful that I worked with them.